Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bad Habit

That is, thinking of something else when I'm already writing.

I'm into fanfiction writing. And I've always wanted to finish one. (I had one unfinished way back in my high school years... and I still couldn't put a good end to it.)

I've written a dozen of them, I think. And still, some of them remains as plot alone. Laying silent in My Document, hidden from trespassers. I've even set up passwords, in case some people came to explore my files and accidentally open them.

Still, I couldn't pass through chapter two on the one I wanted badly to publish.

Dammit.

I've done dozens of something else - updated this blog twice, updated my other accounts, helped my brothers in their assignment... hah... and when I come back to my chapter two screen, I would be reading, and rereading them again, all night long, and still... nothing.

Urgh.

I hate thinking a lot of things. Especially when I'm doing something I wanted to write down asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment