Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dieting is bad for your health

I am currently in the midst of squeezing every Filipino word to get my script right... if I could start one now.

Just one thing is bothering me. My stomach hurts.

I've started dieting due to the fact that being flabby makes me feel sloppy. So I started scolding myself for being too lax, too lazy, and to comfortable as how things are happening.

Not anymore.

I've decided to put up a bet with one of my officemate, swearing to my heart and soul, that I will be true to my word.

Upon winning this The Best Loser competition, three tickets to Enchanted Kingdom will fall on my palms. Plus 2k pocket money. Guess who's I'm inviting over? Haha

If I ever fail to my godforsaken plan, I am bound to buy a 5k-worth of remote control helicopter the size of a big camera, the one used for news here in our office.

However, the thing is I'm getting even more irritated. My visitor's finally come and I'm just hungry.

And nothing's pouring in my mind other than stuffing food on my stomach.

*sigh*

I will eat. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment